There are TWO cyclone watches in Queensland at the present time. T.C.Lam is currently situated in the Gulf of Carpentaria and a Tropical Low is located off the Queensland coast.
Unfortunately the track map for the Low has this event crossing the coast just north of us and rolling south...accompanied by a series of warnings
Things to do:
- Make sure you read Tropical Cyclone Advice for Tropical Low.
- For updates always use this link:BOM/Cyclone
- Our community disaster hub is Club Beachmere -- phone 07 5496 2090.
- MBRC supplied sand bags are available from the Rogers Street Sports Ground
- Register with MoretonAlert disaster communication system