[Please supply details of -- or corrections to - any event listed by email or arrange delivery of text after phoning 33331805. Please note that the information published here serves as copy for any printed calendar. New listings or changes highlighted in yellow.]
- Beachmere Community Christmas Carols colouring-in competition. Competition starts on November 1st and closes on November 22nd. Pick up your entries at the Beachmere Bakery or Beachmere News. Amazing prizes to be won.
- Community Markets: November 2nd, 7am-12pm, Club Beachmere car park
- Melbourne Cup Luncheon. Tuesday November 5th. 11.30am-3.30pm Club Beachmere.Sweeps. Fashion Parade. Prizes. $18 pp.Reservations: ph 5496.2090.
- Annual PIG Races. Saturday November 16th. Beachmere Tavern. Racing from 1pm. Petting, rides, games, karaoke...All proceeds to the Beachmere Primary School air conditioning fund.
- Santa's Mailbox arrives. Outside bakery -- November 18th.
- Community Christmas Carols. Beachmere Village Shopping Centre outside the IGA and the Bakery on Sunday December 1st from 9am. Santa will be coming in a helicopter and a 30 piece choir plus heaps more. Contact: Charlie Sparrow ph 0408968806 Sharon Toohey 0447557988
- Authentic Taekwon-Do Beachmere. Mondays and Thursdays 5pm, Beachmere State School Hall, James Rd. Ph: 0438 794588 (Chris), 0499 986869 (Ben).
- Soulsteppers Soul Line Dance Club. Club Beachmere. Contact Dave for dance session times -- phone 33331805-- as they may be changing.
- Neighbourhood Watch meets at the Beachmere Activity Hall on the water front, 25 Biggs Ave, on the third Thursday of each month at 9am. All welcome. Contact:Norman Shoveller 0754968972
- Mosaics Club: Workshops held the second and fourth Saturday of each month at the Community Hall shed Progress Ave. Contact: Helen Riley 07 33331805
- Yoga: Sessions held every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am at the Uniting Church, Moreton Tce. More info: ph 07 5496 2512 (Colleen).
- Bingo. Every Saturday 1pm. Community Hall, Progress Av. Contact : 5496 8775 (Gwen)
- Community Markets: 1st Saturday of each, month 7am-12 noon, Club Beachmere car park. Stalls only $10. To book a site : ph 07 5496 2512 (Colleen)
- Tennis: Social, Friendly Tennis. Every Wednesday. 8.30am – 12.00 noon Rogers Street. All Welcome. Info 0419714901 (Frank)
- Gentle Vinyasa Yoga with Callie. Every Thursday 8 - 9 am. $10 per class. Beachmere Activity Centre (Biggs Ave) .Ph: 0422 376 607
- Lions Club Dinner Meetings. Dinner Meetings 1st Wednesday of each month, 6.30pm-7pm (Cost $12). Various Locations please contact the President John Marsh on 0437 763 999 for dinner meeting details.
- Lions Club Board Meetings. 3rd Wednesday of Each Month 6.30pm for 7pm start at the Beachmere Activity Centre, 25 Biggs Avenue. Contact President John Marsh on 0437 763 999.
- Scorpion Line Dancers. Club Beachmere, Main Rd; Mondays, 9:00-11:00am (beg/int). Contact: 07-5496-3252, 0427-882-582,(Suzzanne Hinds) .
- Beachmere Pelicans Playgroup: Tuesdays 9am-11am (during school terms), Beachmere Community Hall - Progress Ave. $2 per visit.
- Beachmere Slimmers Inc. Meets Fridays 9am, Activity Centre, Biggs Ave. Info: 54962957 (Sue).
- Catholic Mass: Sundays, 8:30am St Joseph's Chapel, 24 Rogers Street.
- Uniting Church Service: Sundays 8am, Uniting Church Moreton Tce.
- A wheelbarrow full of gifts and alcoholic beverages is on sale for 3 weeks only to help raise money to bring Santa to Beachmere in a helicopter on Sunday, December 1st . Please help bring Santa and buy a ticket at the Beachmere Tavern bottle shop or ring Charlie on 0408968806.
Listings are at the discretion of website publisher.