Click on image to enlarge view
- Beachmere Community Spring Fair, Saturday 12th October 2013 from 8am – 3pm. For further information or to have a stall at this event please contact Amber Hunt email@example.com.
- Pasifika Vibes Festival. Monday, October 7th, Zammit Street Oval, Zammit St, Deception Bay. A great family day event full of music, entertainment, good laughs, food, stalls and stage performances from our Pacific Island Nations.
- Breast Cancer Morning Tea. Thursday 17th October. Club Beachmere - Jewellery, Avon and Breast Cancer product displays: Raffles; Prizes for best dressed bra; dress a bra up and wear it or use it as a hat or carry it. Morning Tea $5. Men most welcomed. Bookings essentials - Club Beachmere 54 962090.
- Community Markets: October 5th, 7am-12pm, Club Beachmere car park
- Soulsteppers Soul Line Dance Club. Tuesdays 6pm-7.30pm, Club Beachmere More info: 3331805 (Dave or Helen)
- Neighbourhood Watch meets at the Beachmere Activity Hall on the water front, 25 Biggs Ave, on the third Thursday of each month at 9am. All welcome. Contact:Norman Shoveller 0754968972
- Mosaics Club: Workshops held the second and fourth Saturday of each month at the Community Hall shed Progress Ave. Contact: Helen Riley 07 33331805
- Yoga: Sessions held every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am at the Uniting Church, Moreton Tce. More info: ph 07 5496 2512 (Colleen).
- Community Markets: 1st Saturday of each, month 7am-12 noon, Club Beachmere car park. Stalls only $10. To book a site : ph 07 5496 2512 (Colleen)
- Tennis: Social, Friendly Tennis. Every Wednesday. 8.30am – 12.00 noon Rogers Street. All Welcome. Info 0419714901 (Frank)
- Lions Club Dinner Meetings. Dinner Meetings 1st Wednesday of each month, 6.30pm-7pm (Cost $12). Various Locations please contact the President John Marsh on 0437 763 999 for dinner meeting details.
- Lions Club Board Meetings. 3rd Wednesday of Each Month 6.30pm for 7pm start at the Beachmere Activity Centre, 25 Biggs Avenue. Contact President John Marsh on 0437 763 999.
- Scorpion Line Dancers. Club Beachmere, Main Rd; Mondays, 9:00-11:00am (beg/int). Contact: 07-5496-3252, 0427-882-582,(Suzzanne Hinds) .
- Beachmere Pelicans Playgroup: Tuesdays 9am-11am (during school terms), Beachmere Community Hall - Progress Ave. $2 per visit.
- Beachmere Slimmers Inc. Meets Fridays 9am, Activity Centre, Biggs Ave. Info: 54962957 (Sue).
- Bingo: Saturdays from 9.30 am, Community Hall Progress Ave. Info: 5496 8775 (Gwen)
- Catholic Mass: Sundays, 8:30am St Joseph's Chapel, 24 Rogers Street.
- Uniting Church Service: Sundays 8am, Uniting Church Moreton Tce.
- Community Christmas Carols will be held at the Beachmere Village Shopping Centre outside the IGA and the Bakery on Sunday December 1st from 9am. Santa will be coming in a helicopter and a 30 piece choir plus heaps more. Contact: Charlie Sparrow ph 0408968806 Sharon Toohey 0447557988
- Bribie Festival. 9 days of vibrant performances and interactive workshops, music, food, dance, art, craft and family fun activities. October 19-27th.
- Soulsteppers Soul Line Dance Club . Dance sessions starting up again and now located at Club Beachmere. Tuesdays 6pm.
- A wheelbarrow full of gifts and alcoholic beverages is on sale for 3 weeks only to help raise money to bring Santa to Beachmere in a helicopter on Sunday, December 1st . Please help bring Santa and buy a ticket at the Beachmere Tavern bottle shop or ring Charlie on 0408968806.