[Please supply details of -- or corrections to - any event listed by email or arrange delivery of text after phoning 33331805. ]
- SoulSteppers Soul Line Dance Club. Funk, Zydeco and more Soul grooves. 3.30pm Mondays. Contact Dave for more details: phone 33331805.
- Authentic Taekwon-Do Beachmere: Monday & Thursday 5.30pm, Primary School.
- Beachmere Model Yacht Club. Sailing Wednesdays and Sundays, Lake Beachmere (enter via Biggs Ave).
- Dance 4 Kids: Wednesdays from 3.30pm.Info:Leisa 0412534777.
- Neighbourhood Watch meets at the Beachmere Activity Hall on the waterfront, 25 Biggs Ave, on the third Thursday of each month at 9am. All welcome. Contact:Norman Shoveller 0754968972
- Beachmere Zumba class is held at the Beachmere community hall from 9.00 to 10.00 every Friday morning except in school holidays. Info:0424301390.
- Mosaics Club: Workshops held every fortnight -- 9.30 am Saturday mornings/Wednesday afternoons. Contact: Helen Riley 07 33331805
- Bingo. Every Saturday 1pm. Community Hall, Progress Av. Contact : 5496 8775 (Gwen)
- Tennis: Social, Friendly Tennis. Every Wednesday. 8.30am – 12.00 noon Rogers Street. All Welcome. Info 0419714901 (Frank)
- Gentle Vinyasa Yoga with Callie. Every Thursday 8 - 9 am. $10 per class. Beachmere Activity Centre (Biggs Ave) .Ph: 0422 376 607
- Beachmere Box Plus.Boxing,circuit,seniors, Pilates,Yogalates and more. Early morning, mid morning and evening classes. For session times phone 0474210448 (Karen)
- Lions Club Dinner Meetings. Dinner Meetings 1st Wednesday of each month, 6.30pm-7pm (Cost $12). Various Locations please contact the President John Marsh on 0437 763 999 for dinner meeting details.
- Lions Club Board Meetings. 3rd Wednesday of Each Month 6.30pm for 7pm start at the Beachmere Activity Centre, 25 Biggs Avenue. Contact President John Marsh on 0437 763 999.
- Scorpion Line Dancers. Club Beachmere, Main Rd; Mondays, 9:00-11:00am (beg/int). Contact: 07-5496-3252, 0427-882-582 (Suzanne Hinds) .
- Beachmere Slimmers Inc. Meets Fridays 9am, Activity Centre, Biggs Ave. Info: 54962957 (Sue).
- Catholic Mass: Sundays, 8:30am St Joseph's Chapel, 24 Rogers Street.
- Uniting Church Service: Sundays 8am, Uniting Church Moreton Tce.
Listings are at the discretion of website publisher.